over the counter viagras over the counter viagras viagra viagra http://www.buy2cialis.com http://www.buy2cialis.com http://www.levitra-online2.com/ http://www.levitra-online2.com/ home page home page home page home page cialis soft tabs half cialis soft tabs half cheap levitra purchase vardenafil cheap levitra purchase vardenafil levitra levitra levitra levitra viagra viagra viagra online viagra online buy cheap cialis site espharmacycom buy cheap cialis site espharmacycom buy generic levitra buy generic levitra
- This food is the gift of the whole universe: the earth, the sky, numerous living beings, and much hard, loving work.
- May we eat with mindfulness and gratitude so as to be worthy to receive it.
- May we recognize and transform our unwholesome mental formations, especially our greed, and learn to eat with moderation.
- May we keep our compassion alive by eating in such a way that we reduce the suffering of living beings, preserve our planet, and reverse the process of global warming.
- We accept this food so that we may nurture our sisterhood and brotherhood, strengthen our community, and nourish our ideal of serving all living beings.
And if you would like to listen to a Dharma talk over the holiday, this one by Roshi Joan Halifax, “Thanksgiving and Aimless Love,” is a good choice!